How to polish your poise?
- Make a good first impression
- Use your voice and body language effectively
- Deliver your message with impact
- Handle stress and strain
How to make your own TED talk?
- Structure a lasting and persuasive storyline
- Focus on your key message
- Correlate the structure and shape of your story
- Activate listeners into participants
How to be self-confident before the camera?
- Give a clear and effective message
- Be relaxed before a camera
- Reinforce your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Be ready for difficult questions or resistance
I work as a media and camera coach at Online Seminar
Pitch like a Pro
How to convince the audience of your services and products?
- Use the guidelines for a strong pitch
- Present a well-organized structure
- Connect and be persuasive
- Perform with strength
“Geerteke’s coaching was excellent. Within a few hours she taught me how to act before a camera and how to articulate clearly. Thanks to her coaching I felt self-assured and the presentation of my first webinar was successful.” - Peter de Winter, chief editor, Eisma Bouwmedia
“Her support and guidance while preparing my TEDx talk were integral to its success. Her ability to communicate her ideas to improve my talk, as well as her caring nature makes her an incredible coach. She was able to provide me with constructive criticism, which helped focus, the content of my talk. In addition to these skills, I felt Geerteke's care for my process and outcome.” - Amy Burke, The MindWell Foundation
“In a very short and condensed amount of time she put the sharp edge on my TEDx Talk and helped me reach a next step despite many presentation hours under my belt. Sharp, focussed yet warm and personal, she added another tick to my skills list. I can sincerely recommend her if you want to make a next step in presenting.” – Willem-Jan Renger, programme leader Applied Game Design
“I had the pleasure of being coached by Geerteke, for my TED talk. Geerteke was extremely dedicated & devoted. She helped to polish the content & flow of the lecture, as well as stage performance. I appreciated her professional side, enjoyed her warm & friendly approach.” - Avi Yaron, CEO at Joy Ventures
“I would like to compliment you on your pitch training. Your inspirational approach deserves commendation. I found this training extraordinarily interesting, instructive and enjoyable.” - Peter Agema. ING